Zucchini Spice Bread
- 3 cups shredded zucchini
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/2 tsp clove powder
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1 100g bar 72% cocoa chopped in to chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C
- Mix wet ingredients together. Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl then add wet to dry and mix just until moist.
- Pour into 2 lightly oiled loaf pans.
- Bake about 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Most of all Enjoy life in the pink!
Note 1: Feel free to adjust the spices to your taste or to use vegan chocolate chips in place of the chocolate bar to save time.
Note 2: Alternate version Pumpkin spice bread: substitute the Zucchini for 1 large can Pumpkin and substitute the coconut and chocolate for dried cranberries.
Note 3: Can use a prepared pumpkin spice blend