This is a resource list if you are interested in a plant based diet. If you don’t want to go fully plant based but are curious about different aspects of the diet or if you would like to incorporate more fruit and veggies, I hope you can find something inspiring here:
(This list includes affiliate links which means if you happen to buy something using these links I get a little commission. The price stays the same for you regardless)
- Everything you need to know about Kombucha here as well as supplies and support to get started.
- How not to die by Michael Greger M.D.
- How not to die cookbook by Michael Greger M.D. with Gene Stone
- The Blue Zones Solution by Dan Buettner
- Eating Animals by Jonathan Safran Foer
- The China Study by T. Colin Campbell PhD, Thomas M Campbell II M.D.
- Forks Over Knives by Gene Stone
- Forks over Knives cookbook by Del Sroufe
Cookbooks I enjoy and still use:
- Veganomicon by Isa Chandra and Terry Hope Romero
- Made with Love by Kelly Childs and Erinn Weatherbie
- But My Family Would Never Eat Vegan by Kristy Turner
- Naturally Nourished by Sarah Britton
- Oh She Glows Cookbook by Angela Liddon
- Blissful Basil by Ashley Melillo
- The No Meat Athlete Cookbook by Matt Frazier and Stephanie Romine
- The New Enlightened Eating by Caroline Marie Dupont